Available, delivery time 1-3 days
GIBSON® MX 4.1 - the mud specialist.
Rear tire with a perfect price-performance ratio. The ultra-modern construction offers tremendous grip on medium to medium-hard soils.
The BOW TIE process outward facing lugs provide maximum control at any lean angle.
The Crosslink technology with its additional bracing between the outer lugs, combined with a reinforced tire shoulder, further improves lateral stability. The clever arrangement and dimensioning of the tread blocks of the GIBSON® TECH MX 4.1 not only optimizes the contact patch of the tire, but also enables an exceptional self-cleaning effect.
This makes the GIBSON® TECH MX 4.1 the first choice for muddy surfaces.
- Competition tire -for the motocross professional and ambitious sports rider
- the Cross-Link technology of the outer lugs offers maximum controllability and stability
- no buckling of the lugs and optimal self-cleaning
- wide tread row, grips shovel-like in soft grounds, thereby maximum propulsion
- especially recommended for soft, muddy soils
- ultra-light construction and soft carcass construction guarantee high elasticity
- maximum tire contact area
- also available in the relevant junior cross sizes
|Rim size:||10 inch, 12 inch, 14 inch, 16 inch, 19 inch|
|Road approval:||NHS (no road approval)|
|Soil condition:||Mud floor, Mixed soil, Meadow|
|Tire width:||2.75 inch, 3 inch, 90 mm, 100 mm|
€31.50 - €59.00*
Customers also purchased