Available, delivery time 1-3 days
GIBSON® TECH 9.1 - for competitions and daily use.
This front tire is designed primarily for the technical Enduro disciplines according to FIM regulations, for Cross Country and Extreme Enduro use.
Of course, it also meets the specifications for ECE-R75 and DOT approval. The GIBSON® TYRE TECH 9.1 is the perfect all-rounder. It combines maximum directional stability with exceptional stability.
The specially developed rubber compound is tear-resistant and extremely resilient even under the greatest forces.
High grip level and a wide contact area complete the outstanding properties of this super sports tire.
- Versatile tire
- for the sporty ambitious driver
- high directional stability even in deep ruts
- longer durability thanks to a harder rubber compound than the TECH 9.1 Soft
- road legal and FIM approved
- meets ECE-R75 and DOT certification requirements
|Rim size:||21 inch|
|Soil condition:||Forest floor, Mud floor, Asphalt, Mixed soil, Hard floor, Sandy soil, Meadow|
|Tire width:||90 mm|
Customers also purchased