Available, delivery time 1-3 days
GIBSON® TECH 9.1 SOFT - for Extreme Enduro.
This front tire is primarily designed for the technical Enduro disciplines according to FIM regulations, for Cross Country and Extreme Enduro use.
Of course, it also meets the specifications for ECE-R75 and DOT approval. The GIBSON® TYRE TECH 9.1 is the perfect all-rounder. It combines maximum directional stability with exceptional stability.
The specially developed rubber compound is tear-resistant and extremely resilient even under the greatest forces.
High grip level and a wide contact area complete the outstanding properties of this super sports tire.
- Competition tire - for the professional competition driver
- high directional stability even in deep ruts
- very good contact area due to soft rubber compound
- this means that the tire adapts very well to all irregularities
- road legal and FIM approved
- meets the requirements of ECE-R75 and DOT certification
|Rim size:||21 inch|
|Soil condition:||Forest floor, Mud floor, Rubble, Asphalt, Mixed soil, Wet rock, Sandy soil, Coarse gravel, Meadow|
|Tire width:||90 mm|
Customers also purchased