Available, delivery time 1-3 days
GIBSON® MX 5.1 - the sand specialist.
This rear tire was specially developed for use on soft sandy soils. The centered special "sand blades" of the tread are complemented by lateral, offset positioned classic lug blocks.
The result of this tread design: maximum grip, excellent propulsion and high directional stability even at lean angles. Properties that are particularly important when accelerating out of corners, when loose sand lies on a harder surface.
The rubber compound used makes the special sand tire GIBSON® TYRE MX 5.1 ultra-light, very flexible and ensures, in addition to optimum performance, a long shelf life.
- Competition tire -for the motocross professional and ambitious sports riders
- perfect "shovel design" of the lugs specially developed for sand tracks
- center lugs and shoulder lugs lie in a radius, similar to a wide shovel
- grips extremely well in deep sand, guarantees absolute propulsion and fastest self-cleaning
- wider outer lugs provide maximum stability when leaning and do not buckle away
- with 18" size can also be used in Enduro training range
- ultralight construction and soft carcass construction guarantee high elasticity
- also available in the relevant Junior Cross sizes
|Rim size:||10 inch, 12 inch, 14 inch, 16 inch, 19 inch|
|Road approval:||NHS (no road approval)|
|Soil condition:||Sandy soil|
|Tire width:||3 inch, 80 mm, 90 mm, 100 mm, 110 mm|
€32.00 - €65.00*
Customers also purchased