Available, delivery time 1-3 days
GIBSON® Mousse - "the hidden champion". The patented GIBSON®MOUSSE revolutionizes the complete, well-known mousse technology!
Patented ring-shaped constrictions offer two significant improvements over conventional technology in hard racing use:
- The constrictions absorb additional volume of mousse gel during assembly, which leads to a more effective distribution of the gel and thus to a better dissipation of the heat generated. This increases the service life and thus also the operating times of the mousse.
- The patented constrictions increase the tire contact area. The result: improved adhesion, maximum grip and extreme steering precision significantly improve driving performance.
- Mousse - sponge rubber rings that are becoming more and more widespread in off-road sports.
- Mousse is used instead of a classic, air-filled tube in the tire to provide it with the necessary volume
- these sponge rubber rings are offered in different degrees of hardness in order to simulate the air pressure that is common in the classic inner tube
- this is achieved in the course of the production of such foam rubber rings, by making this foam, from which the foam rubber consists, differently dense or loose
- the use of mousse prevents the tire from flattening due to external impact, e.g. a nail, or hard, sharp edges that can cause a tube to burst
- this guarantees the rider in training use - and of course especially where it matters - in competition use, the finish without a flat tire!
- each GIBSON®Mousse is delivered in a carton, additionally shrink-wrapped in foil with negative pressure
- this ensures maximum protection against degassing, sunlight and dirt, which leads to an additional increase in life expectancy
- Mousse has a limited shelf life, as the sponge rubber is subject to a natural shrinking process - for this reason, GIBSON® Mousse is only ever produced in such quantities that the customer can be guaranteed maximum storage & service life
- worldwide patent protected
- for all applications
- especially developed for the extreme requirements of Enduro use
- specially developed grooves give the Gibson mousse a longer shelf life than that of the competition
|Rim size:||18 inch|
|suitable for tire dimensions:||140/80-18|